Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Days

How do we make it through the winter?  Seriously, I don't think we could make it through the day without a few hours out in the backyard. We have been playing in our little pool, running through the sprinklers, eating way too many otter pops, swinging on the swings, and living in our swimsuits.  





We have been to the splash park a few times already. Such a great place for the kids.  Jack has no fear and never gets cold, so he is all over the place!  Avery doesn't like to be cold and still is unsure of the water, so she stays close to me and timidly splashes in the water.  Luckily we live pretty close to the splash park so we will be spending plenty of time here over the summer. 
 




Avery sure loved this slushie, but she was stained blue for a few days...

4 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

That splash park looks awesome! How fun! Love the Blue slushie. :)

Lynsi said...

That blue slushie picture is amazing! Blue for a few days, wow!... so funny. Looks like she enjoyed it, which I'm sure made it all worth it.

Grace said...

That is a lot of blue slushie. I will be there in a week and I am totally coming over to see your new house. I love the pictures so far and can't wait to see it in real life.

The Dahle's said...

I never made it to the splash park last summer and I really want to take Connor there! We should go together sometime! I know he would love it! Your backyard looks so fun I'm so jealous! Connor would be in heaven!