
Miss Avery is just as sweet as can be.
She has been so easy.
Landon and I say we would be happy with the one boy and the rest girls if they are all like her.
She is so laid back and entertains herself so easily.
I catch her all the time reading books in Jack's room just soaking in every image on every page.
She has loved nursery and hasn't made one fuss about going. (Jack still fusses about nursery...)
She is very content in a grocery cart or stroller. This might not seem that big but Jack HATES being in a cart or stroller and runs everywhere we go or throws a huge fit if he has to sit. It makes things very challenging so a lot of the time I just take Avery places and it is so pleasant :)
She loves to cuddle and snuggle which Landon just loves.
She loves to sleep in (haha takes after me). She will usually sleep in until 9 or 10 no matter what time she goes to bed.
She LOVES animals. She gasps and points at every dog or cat she sees. (poor baby will never have a pet of her own though...I refuse).
She loves to swing super high. It is so weird though because before we moved into our house she did not like to swing at all. She says "unda dogs, peas" and it is the cutest thing. She would stay in that swing forever. When I get too lazy to push her luckily Jack steps right in and gives her underdogs.
She has so many nicknames it's amazing she actually responds to Avery. We call her boats, boatsie, lynner, lynny, boats-be, be-a, missy boats, lynner lou, boatsie pie, Averly, Aves and many more that I can't think of (kinda embarrassed to post these).
She has the cutest tiniest voice. She is starting to talk a lot and just copies almost everything we say. She loves to tell me when she sneezes, poops, wants baba or blanks, wants her shoes on, when she wants to go outside or downstairs.
What more can I say. This baby girl is a joy. She has the three of us wrapped around her little finger. It is so hard to get mad at her or discipline her because she is so dang cute.
1 comment:
avery is getting sooo big...it seriously feels like just barely you announced you were pregnant with her!! time flies!!! she sounds sooooo adorable....your blog makes me want to have kids so bad :)
Post a Comment