
This boy is growing up right before my eyes.
I think he has left the terrible two stage and has entered into a
smart
friendly
responsible
kind
potty trained
loving
sharing (sometimes)
athletic
tall
strong willed
fast
energetic
Big Boy stage.
I hope he stays this way always.
I hope he always loves and cares for Avery.
I hope he will always practice basketball for hours everyday.
I hope he will always love learning and reading.
I hope he will always be kind and friendly.
I hope he will always sleep with his blue blanks.
I hope Mimi and Tyty will always be his best friends.
I hope he will always love giving me hugs and kisses.
This boy, my first born, my Jack.
He is a special one.
Even though he has energy and a super strong will that can drive me crazy,
he is one amazing child.
I love this little guy.
1 comment:
Hey, so sorry to hear about Landon's mom. She really was an amazing lady! Let Landon know we are thinking of you all. Also, Jackson looks SO much like his daddy in those old pictures! So darn cute! What a neat little family you have.
Post a Comment