I just got back from a nice relaxing (childless) break in St. George. My sister Mary Alice had a clogging competition down there so I decided to tag along.
It was Mary, my mom, and I and we had such a good time!
We ate delicious food, did some serious shopping, went hot tubbing, laid out by the pool, watched some amazing clogging, played games, watched What Not to Wear and Cribs until way too late, and talked and talked and talked! It was a fabulous weekend! (and in case you were wondering, Mary got a first place in both of her dances and her third dance she danced with the senior team got third place...her team is really good!)
Landon was home being Mr. mom and of course he did a better job at being a mom then I ever have! He took the kids to a fun carnival on Saturday then to In n' Out for lunch. After naps he spent the rest of the day at the park! On Sunday when I got home the house was spotless, the kids fed, and laundry done. Seriously, he's the best! Did I mention he was so excited for me to go because he knew I needed a break. He never complained once and really loved spending quality time with his kids. I need to do this more often :)
4 comments:
She doesn't know yet but she also got 3rd overall Jr Female Freestyle! :)
I think I'm really jealous!
What a fun trip!
it all sounds too perfect :) i am happy you had a fun weekend!
Loved seeing your blog! Way cute pictues! Thanks for coming to Paul's farewell! I'll look forward to seeing you at C.J.'s homecoming next Sunday!
Post a Comment