





We had a fun family bowling night with my side of the family and Mike, Holly's boyfriend (though we missed Scott and Ryan!) My dad bowled the highest score of the night and I swear he only bowled strikes and spares! Jack loved the bowling but he hated waiting for his turn so while he was waiting he was very entertained by the automatic doors.
Side story about Jack and doors. He is a little obsessed with opening and closing doors, his favorite doors are the automatic doors that open when you get close to them, and the big heavy doors that you have to pull open and then slowly close behind you like at church or at a restaurant. This being said it is difficult to go anywhere because all he wants to do is go in and out of doors. All through church he says is "go play with doors" What a weird fascination.
Anyway, back to the bowling. I guess there is nothing more to say. Bowling is bowling. For some reason I don't have any pictures of us actually bowling (maybe because I was chasing Avery around the whole time). And I promise Mary Alice and Landon were there too but I didn't get any pictures of them!
Side story about Jack and doors. He is a little obsessed with opening and closing doors, his favorite doors are the automatic doors that open when you get close to them, and the big heavy doors that you have to pull open and then slowly close behind you like at church or at a restaurant. This being said it is difficult to go anywhere because all he wants to do is go in and out of doors. All through church he says is "go play with doors" What a weird fascination.
Anyway, back to the bowling. I guess there is nothing more to say. Bowling is bowling. For some reason I don't have any pictures of us actually bowling (maybe because I was chasing Avery around the whole time). And I promise Mary Alice and Landon were there too but I didn't get any pictures of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment