I love parties. I love everything about them from planning to decorating, to inviting family to buying a fun cake. I just think it is so fun to have a theme birthday party (at least for the little kids) so for Jack's 3rd party we did a basketball theme! He helped me pick out some of the decorations at Zurcher's before the party so he was excited all day for his basketball party! We invited some family over and had pizza, soda, and cake. We had such a blast!

It was all about Jack and he was loving the attention. (I thought about editing that nasty scab out of every photo but then I thought it wouldn't be the same Jack without a scab on his head)

Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Jack and he thought it was the greatest thing!

Blowing out his candle.

Here he is opening his presents. He got some great gifts! He got a ton of basketball stuff which was so perfect for him!
We were going to all go over and play some b-ball at the huge basketball court across from the pavillion, but there were like 15 boys playing a game at the same time so we decided to bring out Jack's little hoop instead.

Avery LOVED the balloons!

My mom just left for Germany this morning to go pick up my brother CJ from his mission! I am so excited to see him! (My dad's leaving tomorrow to join them)




7 comments:
What a cute party! We miss you guys!
what a fun party! I can't believe he is three! I love that age. We need to get Emerson and Jack together some time to play this summer!
You always throw the cutest parties! Your kids are gonna think you are the greatest mom ever. You're so fun, and do such fun things with them. My mom got Jayda that same pink dress Avery is wearing for her birthday! She looks so cute in it!
You are just so cute and such a crafty, fun mom!!!
Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe he is already 3! I remember his baby shower like it was yesterday. And I can't believe C.J. is coming home already. Hopefully he can talk some sense into Kirk. He won't listen to anyone else.
You are such a cute mom! That looks like the most perfect little boy party. How fun!
Happy birthday Jack! I love the decor, very cute. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment