Thursday, February 4, 2010

Potty training: Day 3

I promise I will not bore you (or gross you out) with any more potty talk after this post! Three days have come and gone and I feel like Jack has made a lot of progress but for him to be fully potty trained (no bed wetting etc.) it is definitely going to take more then three days. I feel like I can go about our day with no accidents (still working on the pooping though) and that Jack will tell me if he needs to go potty. That is good. I know it will get better. I am glad we have made using the potty a consistent thing and that Jack will never have to wear diapers again!

This video is just a glimpse of what my conversations with Jack have been like (practically all day long) He learned this "potty dance" song on Nick Jr. and he sings it all the time. Very fitting for what we have been doing these last three days :)


2 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Really..I won't mind if you come over and potty train Ty. Not one bit! HEHE

Mandi said...

oh boy. you are a brave one Kelsi! I am not looking forward to those days.