Tuesday, February 9, 2010

come on spring!

We finally made it outside and I am so happy we did because the kids had a blast!  I couldn't stay inside when the sun was shining and most of the snow was gone.  It almost felt like spring...actually not really (we were still pretty cold).  Avery was loving every second of it though because the snow was gone and she could go wherever she wanted without slipping and falling.  Jack found a basketball and was glued to the basket ball court the 45 minutes we were outside. Seriously though, I am so done with winter and cold weather!  It better not snow again! 




2 comments:

Rowley Family said...

You are lucky that your snow has melted! We still have mounds of snow up here in Logan!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

This is weird, I don't know any other way to contact you, but just wanted to let you guys know I was thinking about you and all the Taylor family. As always your blog is adorable