Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Potty training: Day 2


Not much to report. He's got this potty training thing down and these posts aren't going to be as exciting as I thought. He had two accidents this morning and I think it's because I caved and put pull ups on him during the night (I just am not ready for bed wetting yet). He still hasn't pooped on the potty yet either. This might take longer then 3 days because he has hidden every time he poops since he was 18 months.

On a side note, I bought diapers today but only for Avery and it felt good. I think we will save like $50 bucks a month now since we don't have to buy diapers for Jack. Love this!

One more day and then I feel like we can leave the house. Jack and Avery have been stuck inside for two days and the weather has been so nice! I feel so bad!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm jealous that it's going so well. Kaden was breeze, but Brinnley isn't being so cooperative! I'm so ready to have her potty trained, but I don't think she's ready. I may just have to wait awhile. Good luck!

Phill and Tiffany said...

Hey Kelsy I know I am a little behind on the comments but I am just dying to know where you found the fabric for Avery's skirt. It turned out so cute. It is amazing how fast Jack and Avery are growing up. It seems like I saw them both as new born just a weeks ago. We miss you guys.

Sara said...

You are awesome! Now I feel more pressure to get Kenna trained, but I am still in the dreading it stage. Congrats Jack!!