Thursday, July 23, 2009

we are so in love with her

What more can I say.  This little girl is soooo loved by all of us, especially by Jack.  Seriously the cutest thing ever to see those two interact.  Jack calls her "My Boats" and she is the first thing he wants to see every morning.  He is constantly kissing her and giving her toys to play with. They are going to be the best of friends I just know it.  Avery Lynn, you are oh so loved.
DSC_2668
DSC_2646

DSC_2657

DSC_2629

DSC_2642

6 comments:

Lynsi said...

Kels. She is such a doll! Easy to see why she is so loved on! I just can't believe how much she looks like Jack! You are the cutest little family! Perfect! So fun to see you guys!

Ben and Camille said...

She is darling. I can't wait to meet her someday.

M-Z-T said...

She is adorable Kelsi! Wonderful pictures

(random question . . . what kind of camera do you have?)

Loralee said...

She is just oh so darling.

The Tengelsens said...

That picture of her in the swing is so darling. Cute kids Kelsi!

Marcie said...

She is so beatiful. She has such a calming peaceful look to her. How fun.