We just got back from our annual Bear Lake family reunion with the Taylor's. We had such a good time and Jack LOVED every second of it. Every morning he would say "beach" or "pool" or "outside" and wherever he wanted to go we went. The beach was the perfect thing for him and we spent most of our days soaking up the rays and splashing in the water right on the beach. The only set back was poor Avery who had a fever (must be teething) most of the trip and didn't sleep or eat well at all! She was a trooper though and she loved laying in the pack and play on the beach. Landon loved being with his cousins and I loved laying out in the sun. We took a few trips to LaBeau's for shakes, played at the park, took long walks, and enjoyed wonderful company. We can't wait for next year!















2 comments:
it was so fun seeing you the other day! it looks like it was a lot of fun at bear lake. your pictures from it turned out so good! that first one of jack should be in a magazine :)
This post brought back so many memories. I remember being there with Landon way back when. I loved the pack and play cage. It looks so cozy I want to get it. What a great tradition
Post a Comment