My Aunt Kari was married today in the Salt Lake Temple and it was so fun to get our big extended family together for the event! We had a little too much fun with the camera so I am sorry for all of these pictures. But pictures are worth a thousand words... right?

I can't take credit for this gorgeous photo. Holly has got some skills :)

The happy couple, Kari and Eric Hull!!

The four sisters. My mom, Shannon, Kari and Holly.


My cute brother Ryan. He doesn't show up much on this blog so I had to post this picture of him.

Holls, and Aves

Jackie was there too, but seriously, I can't get a decent picture of him because he just moves moves moves!


My littlest bro Ty. He loves Avery!
2 comments:
Your dress is soooo cute! I love it!
I can't believe how big Avery's getting. I love your dress. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment