Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Getaway

My mom, Mary Alice, Avery and I had a girls weekend in St. George.  Mary had a clogging competition so I decided to tag along.  It was such nice relaxing break.  We laid out by the pool, slept in, went hot tubbing, went hiking, did a ton of shopping, and watched a ton of clogging! I love hanging out with my mom and Mares and we had such a blast.  

We forgot the baby bjorn so Avery was passed between all of us during the little hike. She did pretty well though.  We weren't really dressed for hiking either but it worked.


Here is Mary and her clogging team dancing their precision dance.  They did really well getting a first and a second in their two dances.  Mary also did a short duet and got 1st overall in her age category and got a nice big trophy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

those pics of you and avery are so cute! she is growing up so fast. sounds like such a fun weekend! i bet it was nice weather there too...unlike here.

M-Z-T said...

I can't believe that is Mary Alice! Wow she's grown. Say hi to your mom for me.

Avery is adorable, congrats on the two kids!

Beth said...

You nerd! I didn't even see you!