First of all I wanted to thank everyone who commented on my previous post! I have a ton of new ideas on how to handle Jack now and it seems like I need to try this baby sign language with Avery. I had to write a little bit about our day at church because it was a very proud day for me. Yes, it started out rough because we got there a little late and Jack freaked out but we made it through. Nursery was also rough at first but I stayed with Jack and after about 20 minutes of sitting on my lap he finally warmed up and really enjoyed himself. He totally participated and loved singing time. This may not sound too exciting but for a child who is not a fan of nursery this was a break through. I have hope for him again :) Here are a few pictures of our car ride to Cold Stone on Saturday. For some reason my camera was in the car so I had to take a few. The last one is Jack's new obsession. He LOVES "b-ball" and now he wants to stay in his bath forever and just shoot the ball. He will play with his little tikes basket ball hoop all day long too! He is a pretty good little shooter but when he misses he says "nuts!" It is pretty funny. I'll have to get him on video one of these days.

Love his eyes!

1 comment:
He is so cute! What a fun idea with the basketball hoop in the tub. I'll have to get one of those! I'm glad to hear that it is going better with your little one.
Post a Comment