And how cute is she? She is almost 4 months old and growing like a weed! She has graduated from the little sling in her bath to almost sitting up in her bath! (haha probably only exciting to me) I also tried putting her in the jumper and yes she barely fits but I think she really likes it! I have to keep Jack away from her though because he likes spinning her in circles, poor baby. I know I keep saying this but she is just the sweetest little thing. Her smile kills me because she crinkles up her whole face and even her body like she is the happiest little baby in the world!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
7 comments:
Those pictures of Jack playing outside are priceless!
Hey Kelsi- Where did you get that basketball hoop that goes on the bath tub wall for Jack?
I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing! She is so precious! Thanks so much for your comments! It really helps to know I am not the only one out there who feels this way! LOL
ADORABLE pictures...and yes I am excited that she is almost sitting up :)
~Elyse~
So much for spring weather huh? Hopefully it will be back soon. I can't believe Avery is almost 4 months. That's so crazy!
We have the same tub, and that sling thing drove me crazy! I'm so glad Clarkie can sit up well enough to be out of it; I feel your excitement!
Wish Jackson a Happy Birthday for us!
Post a Comment