I can't believe my baby is two! He is not a baby anymore and that means I don't have any babies anymore (yay!)!! A little bit about Owen at 2:
He is seriously a dream boat. I think Heavenly Father knew that four kids would be hard on me and that I needed to have one who was pretty mellow and easy going and so he sent me Owen. From minute one he has always been easy. He has only ever woken up in the middle of the night maybe 10 times since he was 6 months old. He is the best napper and is always so predictable. He always wakes up happy and content. He talks so well! He is one smart dude and has a really good memory. For instance, we bought a mattress for Miles at this mattress deals store probably 2 months ago. I had the three younger kids and they had a fun time jumping on the mattresses while I picked one out. Well, the other day we drove by the store and Owen starts pointing and yelling "mattresses, so fun!" I was so confused! And then I remembered we had been to that store a few months before. I couldn't believe he could remember that! He does stuff like that all the time and he doesn't let us forget!
He is super athletic. I now, weird to describe a two year old as athletic but if you could see this boy shoot you would be amazed! He has natural talent and a hard work ethic which I think will make a great athlete someday. He loves balls and especially basketball. His favorite thing to do is shoot hoops in our basement with the little tikes hoop we have. He doesn't like tv! I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love that he never watch's media but sometimes I need a break from his never ending talking so I wish he would watch tv haha! He has started watching Super Why a little bit but he usually doesn't last long. He is easy everywhere except the car! Like I said, he is a talker so everything he sees in the car he has to point out and has to get my attention. It is super tiring! We have a dvd player in the car but he doesn't stay occupied for long! He kind of has a temper though. He throws things and hits his siblings...we are working on it. He loves to help me cook. Whenever I make anything he climbs right up on the counter and likes to help. He stirs, pours, cuts, and tastes things for me. He is actually really helpful and patient. If he doesn't become some sort of professional athlete I think he will become a chef! He is just so dang cute! I think I kiss him like 1000 times a day! I just can't get enough of him. I love our one on one time way too much!









No comments:
Post a Comment