The more and more kids I have the worse I become about celebrating little holidays like Valentine's day. Probably because I have a million other things to focus my attention on. I want to do better though because my big kids kept asking what we were doing to celebrate Valentine's Day. I was just glad their school classes had Valentine's Day parties because all we had planned was Chili's to Go and sparkling cider for dinner...not super exciting.
A few days before Valentine's Day we got all their Valentine's signed and assembled. The kids chose their valentine's this year. Jack chose valentine's with a joke theme and that had laffy taffy's attached to them. Totally his personality. He loves jokes! Avery fell in love with valentine's with little pins on them. She thought it would be fun for her and her friends to pin the pins on their backpacks. Jack also made a valentine box to store all his valentine's. It had a basketball hoop on it so the kids in his class could shoot their valentine's through the hoop into the box.











No comments:
Post a Comment