I have been wanting to take the kids to the new Bean Museum at BYU and we finally found time to do it. I thought we would make a fun day out of it and walk around campus and show the kids all the fun stuff Landon and I did during our BYU days.
The museam was so fun! Jack walked around by himself and read almost every plaque about the different animals so I thought it was a really good learning experience for him. Avery, Miles, Owen and I stuck together and we loved seeing all the interesting animals. The huge elephant and the liger were my favorite animals. Avery loved the African animal exhibit and Jack loved the Utah animal exhibit. Miles loved playing on the slide and he was the only one brave enough to go through this tunnel with a huge bear head poking out in the middle of it!
Later we headed down to the Marriot Center and walked around the ticket lobby were I worked for a little bit when I went to BYU. We also got to walk around the empty marriot center stadium and Jack was in heaven! He had visions of himself playing on the court when he is in college :)
We met up with Landon and went and got dinner at the Cougar Eat. We opted for Taco Bell and everyone downed their food which was a big plus! We also introduced the kids to BYU Creamery chocolate milk and they LOVED it! We ended the night with ice cream and cookies. After we got in the car we drove around Wymount where Landon and I first lived when we were newly married. It was so fun to reminisce about our BYU days with the kids!








No comments:
Post a Comment