Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nutcracker with my girlie

I may not wear makeup or jewelry but I am really a girlie girl at heart :)  I LOVE having my girlie girl side kick!  Don't get me wrong, I love love love my boys but there is just something special about having my one girl and doing all the fun girl stuff with her! Going to the Nutcracker might be one of my favorite things. We dress up all fancy put on makeup and jewelry and head out on the town. Avery even got to bring her new America Girl and dress her up in a fancy dress.  This year we went to Olive Garden for lunch right next to the Capital Theatre and enjoyed super yummy pasta (our favorite).  

We got to the theatre pretty early and our seats were right up front so Avery loved to walk down in front of the stage and watch the orchestra warm up their instruments.   

After the ballet we headed to the outlets and did some shopping!  Avery picked out a pair of warm sparkly boots and we ended the day with chocolates from the chocolate factory. It was a super girlie fun day with my favorite girl! 














No comments: