Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Christmas morning was awesome!  I always get the WORST pictures on christmas morning usually because the kids get up so early and the lighting is horrible!  This year I think they got up around 7 which wasn't too bad but it was still dark outside!  The best part about Christmas morning was a fresh blanket of snow covering the ground.  We hadn't had this much snow all winter so it made everything even more magical! 

Jack and Avery were so excited to get the gifts they asked Santa for.  Jack got hi Madden Wii game  and Avery played with her Jessie Doll all day!  Santa also brought a huge basketball hoop to put in garage for Jack and an anywhere chair for Avery.  The little boys still don't really understand what Christmas is but they sure did love playing with their new toys!  Miles loved his car mat and all the new cars he got and Owen just loved playing with everybody else's toys.  Santa was good to us this year!






We needed something to keep the little boys busy during the winter so this playset was a perfect Christmas gift!  They love it!

I love making a yummy breakfast on Christmas morning and this meal was a hit!  I made our favorite cinnamon ring, hash brown quiche, and orange julius. It might be our new traditional breakfast for Christmas morning. 








No comments: