I can't believe it's been 9 years with this hunk! For our anniversary we had big plans to walk around temple square, eat at The Roof and shop around City Creek mall. As soon as we left my parent's with the kids and drove away all I wanted to do was nothing haha! I was so tired! We made it about half way to Salt Lake and settled on eating at McGraths Fish House and then did some shopping at South Towne Mall. Just about sums up our lives 9 years into marriage! Kids, sleepless nights, running to and from one thing to the next, cooking, cleaning...more cooking and cleaning, endless rounds of hide and seek, so much laundry, early mornings, late nights and always feeling tired...and we wouldn't want it any other way! We love this life we are living and that we created together. We love that we are in the thick of raising our four amazing kids! They bring us so much joy and yes, there are hard times but mostly really really good times.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment