Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

I don't know what I love more. Christmas Eve or Christmas day.  Our traditional Christmas Eve dinner is my favorite meal of the year!  Every year since I can remember we have had a fondu dinner.  This year we had a super yummy cheese fondu with different breads, apples and vegetable to dip into.  My favorite was the chocolate fondu with marshmallows, pound cake, strawberries, bananas, donuts, and pretzels to dip.  The best! 

I also love that we have enough little kids to do the nativity scene.  My kids love to dress up in the fun costumes and put on a little play for their aunts and uncles.  

My parents went all out this year!  They did a Disney theme for the grandkids with Disney jammies and each child got a perfect disney movie toy!  You can't go wrong with Disney anything for our kids! They also gave each couple (they have four married couples) a box of pizza making tools. Inside was a pizza stone, pizza cutter, precut parchment paper, pizza peel, gourmet pizza cookbook, and rapid rise yeast.  Along with the box my mom said she would demonstrate how to make the perfect pizza.  It was the cutest gift ever and I don't know now what I would do without with my pizza stone!  


 



I couldn't sleep Christmas eve night because I was so excited to see the kids excitement on Christmas morning!  Christmas with kids is just magical!

 



No comments: