We have been so crazy busy lately and I love it! With soccer practices, soccer games, baseball practices, baseball games, twice a week gymnastics, and a clogging class we are keeping these kids active and busy! Luckily my kids thrive off of staying active so I am very happy to drive them to and from practices and games. One of the great joys of being a mom is watching them excel at all their many different activities.
This last Saturday was a doozy though. Both kids had soccer games at 9 am (luckily their fields are right by each other). Then Avery had a gymnastics performance at 10 and then Jack had a baseball game at 11:00. It was crazy but we managed and the kids did awesome! My mom was so sweet to come and watch and support them in everything! Avery and Jack were so excited to have her there.
(We got a babysitter for Miles because with missed naps he would not have been a happy camper!)
I have got some pretty cute kids!

















No comments:
Post a Comment