After sitting through a few years of Jack's soccer games I asked Avery if she would like to play soccer on her own team and she said yes! She loves going to practice and she has an awesome coach. She is getting more into the games and her favorite position is goalie! I have seen her do a few cartwheels on the field during her games though and I just have to laugh. She is definitely a girly girl and who knows if she will want to play soccer again. I think soccer is such a healthy sport though and it is good for her to build confidence and play in a team sport.
Miles is an awesome sport to sit through all of his siblings games (which there are usually multiple games to watch in a day)
Avery got to take little bear home on the weekend from her preschool class and he came everywhere with her. She was adamant that he come to her soccer game and watch.









No comments:
Post a Comment