Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 months

Seriously, he is the cutest!

I cannot believe he is already 10 months old!  It blows my mind how fast the time has gone!  I totally missed writing about his 9 month stats and then when I remember to do it he is already 10 months. 
  
9 month stats:
18 lbs 10th percentile...(What?!)
29 inches 79th percentile...haha!  Tall and skinny!

This little boy is my buddy.  He follows me all over the house and prefers to be held in my arms.  He is a speedy little crawler and pulls himself up to anything and everything!  
He loves to walk with this little walker that he pushes.  He goes from one side of the basement (then I flip him around) to the other and he would do it forever (but his poor mama gets to tired following him around)!  I have taken him on a few little walks in our front yard with the walker and he loves it! 
He is finally starting to love bath time.  He loves to try to grab the water as it is coming out of the spout.  He also loves to splash and swim all over the bath on his belly.  
He pretty much eats everything now which is so nice! 
He is a trooper when it comes to driving his siblings to and from school, soccer practices, gymnastics, baseball, clogging, friends houses, and swimming.  I am always buckling him in and out of the car and I am pretty impressed with how he entertains himself with the long hours of driving!  
His new things are saying "uh oh" and waving hi and bye bye and we all just get a kick out of it!  We are all so proud of him.  I have heard Avery telling numerous friends, "did you know Miles can say "uh oh?" She is so proud of him! 
We love our Misters! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

he is such a cutie! can't believe how old he is getting! i love keeping updated on your cute family!

audreyhunter said...

He is the cutest!! Love that sweet boy