Our new niece:
Georgia Rose Kimball
My cute sister Holly and her husband Mike had their baby girl on March 20th. I was lucky enough to be right outside the door when Georgia was born and it was the sweetest thing! I heard her first cry and it was so cute and tiny! Holly had the smoothest delivery and so far Georgia has been the easiest baby! She is the cutest little thing with a full head of dark hair. She looks like Holly when her eyes are open and Mike when her eyes are closed. I just love her! Being there for the delivery made me really excited for Milo to make his debut in just 9 weeks!

3 comments:
Um.. Holly looks amazing in the hospital bed! Lucky duck!
Um Holly does not look like she just had a baby! HOLY cow... I couldn't even open both my eyes at the same time because they were so swollen from pushing... Obvisouly pushing wrong... haha congrats HOLLY!
Beautiful baby! congrats!
Post a Comment