Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter morning the kids woke up to baskets full of fun stuff and a ton of candy that the Easter bunny had brought.  Avery loved her new Rupunzel dress and Jack couldn't wait to open up his slip n' slide. Landon had meetings all morning so we decided to hold off on an Easter egg hunt until after church.

Here are the kids on Sunday with their new Easter outfits.  We were rushing to get to church on time so this is the best I got!



Jack was not happy about having his picture taken....



After church we had a little barbecue and the kids were so excited to try on their new swimming suits and set up the slip n' slide.  The weather was perfect for barbecueing and getting wet!






After slip n' sliding we had a fun little Easter egg hunt in our back yard.  It was the perfect low key Easter and I loved that the weather was so nice and warm.


And here I am at 30 weeks!  (now I am 32 weeks so 8 more weeks to go!)

1 comment:

The Randalls said...

You are so so cute! And your kids are adorable! I miss you guys like crazy!!!