Jack started another year of preschool last week! We are going to a different preschool then we did last year and I think Jack really likes it. This new preschool is 2 minutes from our house and his best friend Thomas is in his class. He goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two hours and his teacher's name is Mrs. Stephanie. We have a carpool with 3 other moms in the neighborhood which mean each mom only has to drive one week a month! I am really excited about this!
Jack got to wear his new preschool tee shirt on the first day of school. Avery had to get in on the picture taking action too! I love having some one on one time with her while Jack is away at school!
Jack got to wear his new preschool tee shirt on the first day of school. Avery had to get in on the picture taking action too! I love having some one on one time with her while Jack is away at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment