I LOVE summer and I am definitely not ready to see it end. We have been spending a lot of time outside just playing around. My dad has been building us a new deck and it is almost done! I am so excited to sit outside and enjoy the last little bit of summer! I am hoping this nice weather continues for a few more months though!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
2 comments:
i don't want summer to end either! i hope it stays warm for at least another month. and that 2nd pic of Avery is so adorable! kids make such funny faces. and i loved seeing you the other day and catching up! lets do it again soon.
Is Avery so cute or what! I too wish summer could last a little longer. So nice that your preschool is 2 min away! I am loving that I can just walk Peyton to school right now.
Post a Comment