
My baby boy had his first week of preschool and LOVED it!
He had his show and tell all ready (a poster of pictures and words starting with the letter J) and the first thing he did when we got to preschool was run right to his teacher Miss Gretel and show her the picture. He was so proud.
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and watched how he interacted with the other kids, and how he behaved, and what songs he learned, and what toys he played with.
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and watched how he interacted with the other kids, and how he behaved, and what songs he learned, and what toys he played with.
His preschool is located in my parent's neighborhood so after I dropped Jack off, me and Aves headed to their house and anxiously waited for preschool to end.
Finally, it was time to pick Jack up and on the first day they ended early so the parent's and kids could a have a little teddy bear picnic (the preschool is called bear country preschool). I got there and Jack ran out with a big smile on his face and showed me his picture he drew.
We had our lunch, said goodbye to Miss Gretel and then headed back to my parent's house so Jack could tell Nana about everything he did at preschool!
The next day he was so excited to get to preschool that when we got there, he jumped out of the car and said bye mom and didn't even want me walking him into his classroom. My boy is totally growing up and becoming more independent and I love it!
And one a little side note, on Friday I thought there was preschool and got the kids all ready and in the car and Jack was all excited. Well, I pull up to the preschool and I don't see anyone droping their kids off so I call the teacher and she says that preschool is actually Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Jack is not happy and crying saying he wants to go to preschool. I felt so bad! Luckily he calmed down pretty quick as soon as we got to my parent's house. I guess it's a good thing that he wants to go to preschool so bad.
And one a little side note, on Friday I thought there was preschool and got the kids all ready and in the car and Jack was all excited. Well, I pull up to the preschool and I don't see anyone droping their kids off so I call the teacher and she says that preschool is actually Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Jack is not happy and crying saying he wants to go to preschool. I felt so bad! Luckily he calmed down pretty quick as soon as we got to my parent's house. I guess it's a good thing that he wants to go to preschool so bad.
1 comment:
Very cute post! Noah starts on Sept. 8 and I'm so excited for him! He can't wait to go...and I agree...I wish that I could camp out there and just watch him and how he acts when Mommy isn't around. I look forward to seeing what he has to tell me after his first day :).
Post a Comment