We have made some great friends here in our neighborhood. We are lucky to share our backyard fence with these cute kids. We have a gate that connects the two yards so my kids are always wanting to play in their backyard, and the neighbor kids are always wanting to play in our yard.
(Avery, Jack, Olivia (cousin), Samuel, Bowen (cousin), and Thomas.)
Jack, Bowen, and Thomas are all the same age and I think they are going to be really good friends.
I was called in to the Activity Days in our ward so I have been able to meet some fun girls! Three in particular (Hannah, Jessie, and Kirsten) have fallen in love with my kids so they come over and visit us all the time! They are great babysitters too and we are so glad we found some babysitters we trust (that aren't family...)
Here are Hannah and Kirsten playing with my kids. They made a huge fort out of our foam letters. The kids love when they come over and Avery doesn't stop asking for "Hannah."
1 comment:
So fun! Adorable kids!
You have such a cute family:)
Post a Comment