I really wanted to throw a birthday party for my mom this year and since I finally have a place big enough where people aren't so crammed in, I invited all of her siblings and their kids. It was fun to have everyone over and have cupcakes and ice cream. I had everyone bring their favorite ice cream topping and we had an ice cream buffet table where everyone could make their own ice cream sundaes.
Cupcakes from Dipidee...sooooo good! My mom's favorite cake is red velvet and lucky enough they had red velvet cupcakes and they were divine!
My cute brothers.
(and a little sneak peak of our kitchen. We are not quit done yet...I know it's taking forever! But I promise pictures to come)
Mary Alice took these pictures of Jack and I thought they were all so cute! He is such a character!

This is the only picture I had of my mom...even though she didn't know I was taking it she still looks cute! Love her!
4 comments:
Looked like a fun party, I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of the 7 of you. It's a good lookin' family.
So fun! Lovely pictures! Happy (late) birthday to her!! :)
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And so cool that you were able to host at YOUR house?! NICE!
I can't wait to see more pictures of this new house of yours! Especially that kitchen!!
Good work, girl!
love all the updates.
love melis
Happy Birthday Wendy!!! What a fun party Kels! How fun to get everyone together, wish we could have been there! Your house looks darling!
Post a Comment