Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're having a......


GIRL!!!!!!
We couldn't be more thrilled and I must admit I knew the whole time it was going to be a girl! We will have one of each and I don't think it could be more perfect. She looks so cute in all her ultrasound pictures and everything seems to be developing normally. We can't wait to meet this new little girl!

15 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations! Girls are SO much fun! You are going to LOVE having a little girl...Jack will be protective of her, which will be so cute! I really am so excited for you guys!

Grace said...

yay for baby girls! Tell Landon he can still have a basketball team, it will just have to be co-ed.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh that's so fun! You'll loving having a boy & a girl. Every mom needs a little girl. Maybe she will have more hair that you can play with???? haha congrats!

M-Z-T said...

Congrats Kelsi! Thats exciting

CharLee Carn said...

Thats so exciting!! Congratulations! She is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Kylee Coulam said...

Congrats!!! How exciting? She will be adorable.

Sarah said...

congrats!! i totally thought you would have a girl too! that will be so fun to have both. i am just so excited for you! you need to post pics of your prego belly too!

in morse code said...

Hey Taylors! Congrats! Wow its been forever since we last saw you guys and jack. I am terrible at keeping up with friends. At least you have a blog so I can see what you are up to :)

Lindsay said...

I am so excited for you Kels! Little girls are the sweetest things ever! And they are so much more fun to dress :)

The Gregory's said...

Ahh! Kelsi I'm so excited for you! Your family is going to be so cute! Congratulations!!

Colton, Megan, and Hadlee said...

Congratulations! You are right, that is perfect. One of each! I can't wait to see her! She'll be so cute!

Marianne and Kory said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)That's what my face looks like right now! I am so stinkin' excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are going to love having a girl to dress up. They are so much fun.

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

Your pregnant....again? How come I didn't know this? Congrats!

Amber said...

Were so excited for you girls are awesome and unbelivably wonderful! Make sure she takes dance of any kind and put bows on her head from the start or she will tear them off later. Were thinking of you. Love always~Amber and aunt sandy