Last weekend we headed off to Trafalga to do some mini golfing. For some reason we had so much fun even though we had to chase Jack around the whole time. Jack loved throwing the ball into the hole and running around the different courses.
These next two pictures are of when Jack and I decided to try Chuck E Cheese out. He actually didn't like the rides at all and he just wanted to play with the balls. Hopefully someday he will enjoy it.
These last two pictures are just because he looks so cute and old! I know my mom will love them!
7 comments:
I can't believe how big he is!! I love his little sandals- those are my favorite! We hope that you're feeling better and that all is well with little baby #2!
I love that you blogged for your mom - you are a great daughter... We need to do something - call me!
Looks like you guys have been busy. I really does look so "big" in those last two pictures. He is so cute. Why do they have to grow up?
Kelsi:
Your blog is SO cute! I can't believe how old Jack is! It's so fun to see what you have been up to! :)
Jackson is getting really big. In those pics. he looks like a little boy, not a baby anymore! When do you find out about The new baby boy/girl? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!!!! I can't wait to find out. . . .also we missed you at Bear Lake. I especially missed a fellow prego to take it easy with. seriously, I was a professional spectator of all things 'active and fun in the sun.' Hope all is well, probably see you soon!
Jack really is the cutest little guy!!! His face looks so grown up!!! Don't worry...I was bad until I was about 2. Literally. Now I have hair and it's just fine! He's cute bald!
I love to see what people do everyday. It looks like you guys have so much fun. I can't wait to have a little one of my own to play with!
Post a Comment