Wednesday, July 2, 2008

15 Months



Today was Jack's 15 month check up and he passed with flying colors! He weighs 24 lbs and is 33 inches long. For weight he is in the 50th percentile and for height he is in the 75th percentile so he is TALL! A funny little thing that happened was that two different people at the doctors office asked me if I had cut his hair or if he really was that bald. Ummm... NOOOO! I have not touched one hair on his head and yes he is very bald! How dare they ask me that. Just kidding, I really don't care but I thought it was funny they would really ask that. Anyways, our sweet Jack is just growing up so fast. He is running and saying a few words and climbing onto everything! This age is so fun because I feel like he learns something new everyday. I absolutely love this little guy to pieces! (my sister Holly took these cute pictures of Jack and I just had to post them)

6 comments:

Angie said...

I adore these pictures! Jack is seriously so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Those pics are priceless! I agree that this is such a fun age.

Mike Woodward said...

Um, I totally agree with you! How dare they suggest that you would be cruel enough to shave Jack's hair off or something like that! I'll take the doctors down for you! haha! Way cute pictures though and I love that he's bald! It's so stinking cute!

Jessica said...

Bald baby boys are the best! It fits Jack!

Mike Woodward said...

I tagged you. Sorry ;) check out my blog for instructions

Nielsen Family said...

Hello! Landon and Brett served in the same mission. I will have to show brett your family blog page! Hope you don't mind if we add you!