Thursday, July 24, 2008

20 weeks and my new hair do!


20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go! I can't believe I am already half way through this pregnancy! It has gone by soooo fast but I have a feeling these last 20 weeks are going to go be slow! I am so anxious to meet our sweet Avery Lynn (we are pretty sure this will be her name, a name that I have loved for years!) And as you can see in this picture I got my hair done again and I love it! My sister does such a great job and if anybody is looking for a new hair stylist Holly is still going to hair school so you get a great discount (and she's super good!)

7 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my heck, you're still so tiny!!! You look so dang cute in that picture. I love your hair! I wish I could be blonde. I definitely couldn't pull it off, but it looks awesome on you! Pregnant bellies are so so cute!!

Marianne and Kory said...

Your blonde hair looks so cute and so does your little belly. I can't for little avery comes!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you to get a little girl! Your hair and belly look darling! I need to go see your sister!

Loralee said...

Cute hair! We're so excited for you guys. Jack is going to love being a big brother!

melimba said...

congratulations!!!
how exciting! i didn't realize that you were pregnant?!
oh, you are going to love this little girl! they are pretty dang fun, if i do say so myself.
and love the new 'do. i've been debating a change, and you're inspiring me to do it! :)
congratulations!!!

Ben and Camille said...

LOVE the cute belly, and LOVE the cute new hair! I just chopped mine off too! Isn't it so fun!?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! You're such a cute mom! Congratulations!