Friday, November 9, 2007

We Love the BATH!





This particular bath was a special one because Jack had been sick all day with a fever and stuffy nose. He hadn't been sleeping and he was really cranky. I got him in the bath and he instantly became his happy little self! It was a relaxing break to just sit back and watch him enjoy himself after being miserable all day. It is so hard to watch my little boy struggle to breathe and to have to wipe his raw nose. I don't know what I am going to do if something really bad ever happens to him!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm right with you Kels--my boys have been sick the past couple of days too and it is so so sad to see them suffering so much! Has the teething hit yet with Jack? Hopefully that goes smoothly with you. Emerson is cutting three teeth right now, and it's so sad to see him in so much pain.
But I love the bath pictures--his smile is just so cute. You wouldn't even guess that he is sick!