Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jack's 1st Halloween!





6 comments:

melimba said...

oh my goodness! that is THE cutest little scare-crow I have ever seen! Super cute costume AND super cute kid. :) way to go, team taylor.

Lindsay said...

That is the cutest scare-crow I've every seen!! Did you make the costume Kelsi?? I love it!!

Flake Family said...

I love his costume... he looks so dang cute!

Shar said...

Hey Kelsi, This is Sharmaine...and I do remember you. Your little guy is so cute. Fun scarecrow costume! Thanks so much for the great advice about the baby snot sucker! I can't wait to dress McKai up in something fun like that.

Shar said...

Hey Kelsi, This is Sharmaine...and I do remember you. Your little guy is so cute. Fun scarecrow costume! Thanks so much for the great advice about the baby snot sucker! I can't wait to dress McKai up in something fun like that.

Lynsi said...

Kels,
Jack looks so adorable! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! You are such a cute family!