So I thought it would be fun to take Jack to the park to try out the swings. Well, I don't know if he was tired or it was too cold but he didn't show any emotion at all! We went down a few slides together only to get the same blank look on his face and then I realized he is just too young to really enjoy the park so, our park adventure only lasted 15 minutes. We will try it again when he is about a year old but I did get some funny pictures of him in the swing.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
2 comments:
kelsi, those pictures of jackson are too funny. I love that he showed NO emotion. He was probably like, "mom, uh... why did you put me in this swing?" ha! he looks super cute though! from his little beanie to his darling little shoes. what a cutie!
He is so cute! Can't believe how big he is getting! Time goes by so fast! Um we need to get together sometime, we haven't seen you guys since June!!
Post a Comment