He is such an active little boy so we decided to try my mom's old walker and after about 5 minutes of figuring out what to do he was zooming around all over the place. The first time we tried the walker we were babysitting my little cousin who lives in a huge house and Jack would walk from one side of the house to the other and explore every room in between. He loves his walker and it keeps him entertained for ever!! Now that we are back in our condo he doesn't have as much room to walk around but he still loves exploring every room and he loves to follow me! We also started feeding him these little dissolvable puffs that he just loves. It is so cute to watch him pick up a puff with his little fingers and put it in his mouth. Every little new thing he does is so exciting even if it is picking up a little piece of food! His two top teeth have also come in and now he has the cutest smile with four little teeth poking through. The most exciting news (I think) is that he has started saying mama!!! I don't really think he knows he is saying mama but he says it none the less and I love it! A funny thing he started doing is what we call "dancing." I will shake my head at him and he will shake his head back and it kind of looks like he is dancing. It is the cutest thing and Landon and I just get a kick out of it! My sweet little baby will be a year old in 4 short months and I can't wait to see what other new things he will learn!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he already has 4 teeth and is moving around so much. I'm telling you--it won't be long until he is walking! And then you will be in shock at how much he can get into!! Also, congrats to Landon in getting into the BYU business program. That is so exciting!
Post a Comment