Surprise! Baby number five, a GIRL, is coming in September! We could not be more thrilled! When we found out we were pregnant I had to mentally prepare myself that we were having a boy. I just couldn't even let myself think that we were having a girl because I didn't want to be disappointed if it was a boy. I knew this was going to be our last baby and having one more girl would be the perfect ending.
At 16 weeks I was able to go in for an early gender check. Kids 10 and younger were not allowed in the ultrasound room so Landon ended up taking them all to Kangaroo Zoo so that I could go to the ultrasound. The ultrasound technician was shocked that I came in alone but when I told her it was my 5th baby she laughed and said typical! I was so prepared to hear her say boy that I was completely shocked when she said that she was positive it was a girl! It was pretty special. I surprised the kids and Landon with pink balloons and everyone was so excited! It was a moment I will never forget. This baby girl is already so loved.





No comments:
Post a Comment