Loving one on one time with my little buddy.
September is my favorite month ever!
Utah vs. BYU game. The only game I will ever go to. The Utes won! So fun with my ute loving boys.
Aves played soccer this fall and loved it!
My favorite fall treat.
We had the best night up the canyon one night. We found the best spot and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. The kids loved throwing rocks into the river and running around the trails. The leaves were just starting to turn colors and it was so pretty.
Avery had level 4 pass offs and rocked it! I was so stressed for months for this day but she passed with flying colors. I could not be more proud of her and all her hard work! She went from level 2 to 4 and put in a lot of work to do it!



























No comments:
Post a Comment