Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 1 at Disney

Our very first ride of the day was Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and I think it is still Owen and Miles'  favorite ride to date. It was a great way to start out the day. Landon took the big kids on Space Mountain and the little boys and I went on Nemo. That's how it went most of the day. Landon and I would split up with either the big kids or the little boys and every once in a while meet up and go on some rides together. Miles tried a few of the big rides with the big kids but wasn't so sure about them. I made him go on splash mountain and he wasn't a fan haha! We all wore Mickey and Minnie shirts even Landon and it just made the day that much more special. We tried a few new treats this time around. The matterhorn macaron was amazing. And the Mickey macaron was my favorite. It was so hot so we had a lot of ice cream and popsicles. My favorite part of the day was when Landon took the little boys back to the hotel and I got to stay with the big kids for a few hours. We went over to California Adventure and did the cars ride a few times. I love hanging out with them. 


























No comments: