Jack had a basketball tournament in Springville and between games the kids and I found this super fun splash park/climbing park.
Jack was awarded academic excellence (80% or above in every subject all year long), physical fitness excellence (the kids were tested on a bunch of different stuff and he was awarded excellent on everything) and he was also recognized for being the spelling bee winner in his class. He has LOVED Challenger and I am so glad he had such a fun year.
Scout Camp! I had fun spending 2 days at scout camp with the 8 and 9 year old boys in my ward. I loved spending one on one time with Jack also. He had a such a good attitude (which I can't say for all the boys who came with me...:( and loved doing all the different activities.
We love going to movies together as a family. I had fun taking just the boys to the Angry Birds movie. The little boys and I always have to leave half way through the movie and get gelato for everyone. It's kind of our new tradition.











No comments:
Post a Comment