The next day was Sunday and also General Conference. The kids started swimming bright and early. I think around 8 am! I made a yummy breakfast then we all watched conference together. It was a perfect relaxing morning. For lunch we barbqcured hot dogs and the kids did some more swimming. The luxury of having our own private pool was that the little boys could swim naked! haha! Miles and Owen had been taking swim lessons for three months prior to our trip. I wanted the piece of mind that if they were to fall in accidentally they would be able to save themselves. Miles was swimming around the whole pool without any floaties and LOVING every second of it. He would climb up onto the hot tub and jump into the pool and swim back to the side and do it all over again. He did that for hours! It made my trip seeing him swim like that and have so much fun. One time Owen accidentally fell in (I was right there) but he did exactly what he was taught in swim lessons. Go directly to his back and float. I actually caught it on video. It's really cool to see.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago













No comments:
Post a Comment