Our two final days there we mostly swam, swam and swam some more. We did go to a fun park by our house and then toured the St. George visitors center. The visitors center had a fun video center where you could watch movies about different missionaries and their experiences. Jack was glued to it and it was fun to see him take an interest in missionary work. Later that night after dinner we made our way to Nielson's frozen custard. I had heard great things about it so I knew we had to try it. We all loved it and it might be a new tradition to go out for ice cream there when we are in St. George. That night though I was up all night throwing up! All. Night. Long. It was the worst! I don't know if it was food poisoning or what but luckily no one else got sick. The next morning we (I) had to pack up and leave and let's just say I was struggling big time. Other than that one miserable night (oh, and a trip to the instacare because Miles was sooooo sick one day) everything went off without a hitch. St. George during spring break is one of my favorite trips. We decided that some day we are going to buy our own vacation house in St. George so that we can go down whenever we want.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago












No comments:
Post a Comment