The Thanksgiving point farm has become a favorite place to go with my little boys. Owen is obsessed with horses! Every single horse we pass in the car, every time we are in the car, Owen has to point it out. He says momomomomom over and over again until I say, "What Owie..." and then he yells "horse!" It is pretty cute!
Miles loves riding his little bike around the culdesac. He is getting really good at it.
Jack and I were able to tag along with Landon to the first Utah game. We decided that it would be easier for us to ride the Front Runner and the Trax train....ummm really bad idea. It took us a super long time and we almost missed the Trax train. Coming home was a nightmare. We missed the Front Runner train in Draper and the next train didn't come for another hour or so, around midnight. Luckily Landon's Dad was at the game too and picked us up around 11:30. We didn't get home until about 12:15 am! I felt so bad for our babysitter. Needless to say, I won't be going to another Utah game anytime soon...
Going to the grocery store with these two is a nightmare...
Landon's company Skyrocket Media, was the 3rd fastest growing company in all of Utah so they were invited to attend the UV50 gala. It was a fun night and I am so proud of Landon and his company and all that they have accomplished.
Avery is my little dare devil! Getting down was a different story though...
Miles' first (and all his last 3 games) have been a little rough...he is a little sensitive soul. We might have started him a little too early.
A pumpkin scone and hot chocolate totally hit the spot on a cold drizzly morning.














No comments:
Post a Comment