I have been wanting to watch an outdoor movie all summer and finally we got around to making it happen! We decided to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I thought it would be fun to make Harry Potter theme snacks to eat while we watched our movie. I had these fun frog candy molds so I knew we needed to make chocolate frogs and they were a hit! We also had "golden snitches" (gold gumballs), bertie botts every flavored beans and butterbeer! The kids dressed up as Harry and Hermione and played around the backyard as if they were at Hogwarts. We are HUGE Harry Potter fans over here! My favorite part was changing into our warm pajamas and fuzzy robes half way through the movie and bundling up in blankets to watch the rest. It was so cozy and the perfect thing to do on a summer night!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago









No comments:
Post a Comment