We made a quick trip out to Bear Lake for Landon's family reunion. My kids LOVE Bear Lake! They swim, eat, swim some more, play with cousins, play at the beach, eat ice cream, play mini golf, swim and did I mention swim? This year Jack pretty much did his own thing all day and he was lucky enough to stay with his cousin McKay for an extra few days after the rest of us left. I may have had a small panic attack and major tissy fit when Landon asked me if Jack could stay back with Mckay...I don't do well not having my kids around and leaving my baby boy in a different state without me for a few days...I was NOT ok with it. The answer was NO for at least a day and then Landon reminded me that it would be really good for Jack. I knew it was a good growing experience for him and I knew he would be safe. So, in the end I am glad I let him stay. He was in heaven!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago































No comments:
Post a Comment