Saturday, April 4, 2015

Life Lately

The little boys love going on bike rides in our bike trailer. We love to pack the trailer with snacks and water, ride down to the park, play around for a while, then head back home. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can head down to the park and play in the splash pad!


I have thought about throwing this water table away many times but I am so glad I have held on to it!  My kids really do love playing with it.

I am pretty sure Miles took this picture but I love it because it is totally Owen. Always with a ball in his hand! 

Loving some popsicles on the porch on a warm spring day.

Mary Alice is leaving to the Georgia, Atlanta mission in June so she was able to take her endowments out.  Almost all the siblings and spouses were there and we had a really good time together at the Draper temple. 


On St. Patrick's Day we got these yummy donuts for breakfast from Daylight Donuts.  We also had a visit from a little elf named Leela.  She took the kids on a scavenger hunt all over the house and yard and led them to a hat full of chocolate gold coins!  

Miles has been taking a little music class to get him prepared to start piano lessons and it is such a good thing for him! He is learning a lot of good things and having fun while doing it! I have been impressed with how well he sits and listens and participates (which I thought would be hard for him)  I hope he will well behaved for preschool too... I got him his first happy meal after one of the lessons and he loved it! 

Landon and I were able to take the little boys to the park one day while the older two kids were busy with other activities.  We kept commenting on how easy two kids are! 


My mom, Avery and I were able to take a quick trip down to BYU Idaho to visit Mary Alice.  Mary has been designing and creating a dress for herself and Avery to model down a runway in a fashion show. The design team at the school puts on a fun fashion show to model their work and Avery and Mary Alice were able to model the dresses Mary Alice made.  It was so fun and a really well done show.  The girls got to get their hair and makeup done which was so fun for Avery.  I am so glad Avery has Mary Alice to look up to because Mary is a good one! My mom and I had fun walking around campus and watching the fashion show!  It was a quick trip but I am so glad we did it because it was so good for Avery and a way to build her confidence. 






No comments: